Thursday, December 21, 2006

TyTN video camera bug when no review period?

I took my kids to an amusement park with only my TyTN for pictures, and set the camera settings to have no review period so I could take pictures one right after the other.

But when I did that, video clips simply disappeared.

I then set it back to 3 second review, and it worked fine.

The problem seems to only be for videos, not still pictures. The clips might still exist, but they're not in the My Videos folder. I noticed that the picture numbers were incremented as if the missing clips did exist.

Has anyone had this problem on the TyTN or similar device?

2 comments:

Mehdi Karimzadeh said...

Dear Friend,
merry Christmas and Happy NEW YEAR.
I visited your weblog. It was good and it had some useful information and ...
Please come to my New Weblog for download Mobile's Softwares, Games and codes.(if interested add it as your link)

Thank you so much

http://mobileinf.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Krulwich

Yes, same problem here on SPV M3100.